Blown Glass Pendant
The Halo sconce is a new spin on Shakúff's iconic Kadur design. Halo is a flat disk shape glass pendant. Its inner drizzled glass fibers are encased within a pristine outer glass. Each pendant is held in place by a rod (available in chrome and brass) which expands into an exterior matching plate.
Whether you want individual or multi-pendant scone you may customize your Halo to fit your space and your style. View "Options" for more information. Contact us directly for pricing and additional details on our custom lighting and decor.
- Product DetailsGlass Size Options
3" h x 6.5'' wBulb Options
LED G4 2wattAdditional Information
Available as individual pendants, staggered bundles or multiples on a single chandelier.
View "Colors & Finishes" for available Canopy finishes.
Rods are fixed lengths.
A canopy will be sized to fit your desired number of pendants, and comes standard along with: a transformer, light bulbs and up to five feet of wiring.
As all of our items are hand-made, sizes are approximate. Variations in size, color, shape and texture (including but not limited to fissures, bubbles, crackling, and crazing in the glass) are inherent to all of our glass.
- Product Options
- Clustered and Custom Shaped & Styled canopies are available - inquire for more information.
- A sconce that works both as a singular sconce or groups of 2, 3 ,6 or 13 pendants.
- Custom dimensions are available.
- Inquire for availability and pricing on custom glass colors, powder coated and plated finishes.
- Dimmable bulbs are generally available as a standard option, however there are certain limitations. Please inquire for details should you require a dimmable fixture for your space.
- As customizing is our standard, no two fixtures are ever alike. Please inquire for any options you may require which are not listed on our website.
- Colors & Finishes