Shakuff is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Shakuff may change this policy from time to time by updating this page, and reserves the right to change its policies at any time, without notice.
Information we may collect, including but not limited to:
- name and job title;
- contact information including email address or phone number;
- demographic information such as postcode, IP addresses, preferences and interests;
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers, and improving our website and marketing abilities.
What we do with the information we gather
- The information we collect is used to better understand your needs and provide you with improved service and a better user experience. We may use this information for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- To improve our products and services;
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided;
- Occasionally, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail;
- We may use the information to customize our website according to your interests;
- We will never sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
In addition to cookies, this site uses analytics systems(s) to help improve usability and our customer experience. The analytics systems may record mouse clicks, mouse movements and scrolling activity, location, as well as keystroke information that you may voluntarily enter on the website via our 1-to-1 chat support, email inquiries, etc.
You may opt-out of this data collection and use of information for ad targeting at any time by using your browser’s “do not track” feature, or by clicking on the following link(s): http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ ; https://help.pinterest.com/en/articles/personalization-and-data ; http://www.luckyorange.com/disable.php
While you may voluntarily choose to opt out of cookies or our analytics systems, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of all aspects of our website including our chat support.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact our customer service.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.